The Rehasense Group hereby informs you about the manner of your personal data processing.
Personal data mean any data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be determined directly or indirectly on their basis. Personal data may include such information as contact details, names, identification data (on the Internet), identifiers used online or any other characteristics specific to a natural person allowing their identification.
Information about the entity
The Rehasense Group is an organisation composed of many companies operating worldwide. We are a leading manufacturer of high-quality products supporting the mobility of elderly and disabled people. Many years of experience in designing and manufacturing according to our ‘best of the best’ concept with regard to quality and functionalities have allowed us to create products that are very successful in Europe and Asia.
The controller of personal data transferred to entities from the Rehasense Group is Rehasense Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Piotrków Trybunalski, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000433085, whose documentation is kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the share capital of: PLN 1,000,000.00, tax id. no. (NIP): 6772371461, business id. no. (REGON): 122658133 or one of its affiliates, including subsidiaries.
As a professional organisation, we are fully involved in protecting personal data of our customers, users and employees.
As regards any questions related to procedures concerning the processing of your personal data, we provide you with our contact details: email@example.com
Information about the processing of personal data
Depending on our relationship with you and the type of services provided, we collect and process personal data of a specific type. For purposes related to our current newsletter, we may collect your personal data listed below:
If any of the entities forming part of the Rehasense Group becomes aware of the collection/processing of personal data of people from the above-mentioned age category, the competent entity from the Rehasense Group will take appropriate actions to delete the indicated personal data.
Manner of the processing of personal data
The Rehasense Group may collect personal data from the following sources:
- Direct interactions, such as those performed by you during the registration for our services /newsletter/
- Automated tracking technologies, from which we obtain such data as automatically collected information about your interactions with our services and websites, using various technologies such as cookies, logs, web beacons and Internet tags
Personal data provided by you are used only for the purpose for which they have been made available to us.
To illustrate the above principle, we inform you that it works as follows: If you have subscribed to the newsletter or, for example, used the contact form available on our website, we will use information provided by you only for the purposes of the service related to the provision of marketing messages and the newsletter, and in the case of the contact form: in order to answer your question.
We process personal data provided to us in accordance with the following principles and legal grounds:
Lawful processing of personal data:
(i) the data subject has given their consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more purposes – i.e. the processing of personal data based on your consent
(ii) the processing is necessary to perform the agreement to which the data subject is a party or to take actions at the data subject’s request prior to the execution of the agreement,
(iii) the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation imposed on the entity from the Rehasense Group
(iv) the processing is necessary for purposes related to legitimate interests of entities from the Rehasense Group (e.g. improvement of the quality of services provided or products delivered)
Depending on your actions towards us, we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage our relationship with you and our company, i.e. to manage your access to services offered by us and your use of these services. This type of processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement;
- to improve our services and to create new products, i.e. to invite you to participate in surveys and to personalise your experiences related to services offer by us. This type of processing is necessary for purposes related to our legitimate interests;
- to conduct marketing, i.e. to register your consent to the receipt of the newsletter and other marketing messages as appropriate. This type of processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interests;
- to conduct recruitment, i.e. to assess candidates for work. This type of processing is aimed at taking appropriate steps before entering into an agreement or takes place on the basis of your consent;
- for other purposes related to supporting our business activity, i.e. to manage orders, to carry out financial and tax management, to manage risks and compliance and to submit reports to external entities. This type of processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation to which we are subject or which is otherwise lawful under applicable data protection regulations or due to our legitimate interests.
Making available personal data:
In order to provide you with the best possible services and to ensure the development of our Rehasense Group, we may make available specific information to recipients inside the company or selected third parties.
In addition, we inform you that a specific statutory or legal obligation may occur and oblige us (always in good faith) to disclose your personal data to third parties. We may make available data to such entities as:
- service providers, for the following purposes: management of services or hosting of services and/or management of technological solutions supporting the Services provided by us or hosting of such solutions;
- affiliates and subsidiaries of the Rehasense Group – in order to provide technological solutions supporting services provided by us
- associates or business partners, to the extent that you have purchased a product or service from our associate or business partner or expressed interest in such a product or service, have interacted with such a business partner or otherwise agreed to make your personal data available to it;
- institutions involved in the transfer of the enterprise e.g. to a buyer or entity being the legal successor in the case of sale or any other commercial transaction related to our enterprise or its part;
- other entities, e.g. in appropriate cases for purposes of an external audit performance, compliance, risk management, business development and/or corporate governance matters, or
- government administration bodies in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
Whenever we make available your personal data inside the company or to third parties in other countries, we apply appropriate safeguards in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection, including the applicable model clauses of the European Union. According to the rules resulting from the applicable provisions of law, entities are obliged to apply appropriate safeguards to ensure the required protection of personal data and may only gain access to personal data necessary for the performance of specific tasks.
Duration of personal data storage
Your personal data stored by us will be processed to the extent necessary to fulfil our obligations and for the period required to achieve purposes for which the above-mentioned data have been collected, in accordance with our data retention policy and applicable personal data protection regulations. Once we no longer need your personal data, we will take all reasonable steps to remove them from our systems and records or to properly anonymise them so that you cannot be identified on their basis.
reference: Personal Data Protection Policy of Rehasense Sp. z o.o.
Manner of personal data protection
In our Rehasense Group, we have implemented appropriate internal procedures and all standards required by the provisions of law in order to maintain the security of your data. Our employees, associates, business partners, service providers and external service providers may access personal data only to the extent necessary to perform their obligations. The Rehasense Group takes appropriate technical and organisational measures (policies and procedures, IT and other safeguards) to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data and the way we process them.
We declare that the Rehasense Group complies with all your rights resulting from the applicable provisions of law. To the extent provided by your local data protection regulations, including European data protection regulations, you have the following rights:
1) the right to access, consisting in the right to obtain information about your personal data that we process,
2) the right to rectify data, consisting in your right to request us to rectify inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data concerning your person. We always assess the accuracy, completeness and validity of personal data in terms of the purposes of data processing.
3) the right to erase data (the so-called ‘right to be forgotten’), the right to request us to erase your personal data to the extent permitted by applicable provisions of law. In certain circumstances, it may prove impossible for us to comply with your request, e.g. if processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or to perform an agreement. In some cases, your personal data are necessary for the provision of services and if you do not provide us with such information, you may not have access to the use of such services or some of their functions.
4) the right to data portability (the so-called ‘transfer of your personal data’), the right to request us to directly transfer to you personal data belonging to you. This provision applies to specific personal data if they are processed in an automated manner, and with your consent or on the basis of an agreement made with us. At your request and if technically possible, we may transfer your personal data to a third party selected by you.
5) the right to restrict the processing: the right to request us to restrict or discontinue the processing of your personal data stored by us for a specified or unlimited period of time. In certain circumstances, it may prove impossible for us to comply with your request, e.g. if processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if we may demonstrate the existence of other legitimate grounds.
6) the right to object: the right to object to the processing of your personal data. The reasons for the objection should refer to your individual situation and processing on the basis of the condition in the form of a legally justified grounds.
In this case, we will discontinue the processing of your personal data, unless we prove the occurrence of significant reasons justifying their further processing. In certain cases, you have an unconditional right to object, for example in the context of direct marketing.
7) the withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time; e.g. after giving consent to receiving information about our services, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
In a situation in which you consider that we do not respond to your questions or requests, as well as in cases in which you do not agree with our practices and principles concerning personal data privacy protection, we inform you that you always have the right to lodge a relevant complaint with your national data protection authority.
Cookies and similar technologies mean small information, referred to as cookies, sent by the website you visit and saved on the end device, i.e. your computer, laptop or smartphone which you use when viewing our website.
Cookies also enable remembering your preferences and personalising websites in the scope of displayed content and adjusted advertisements. Thanks to cookies, it is also possible to register products and services or to vote in online surveys.
Personal data collected with cookies may be collected only for the purpose of performing specific functions for the user, i.e. for example to remember logging in to the website or to remember goods added to the cart in the online store. Such data are encrypted in such a way as to prevent unauthorised access.
Necessary cookies – these mandatory cookies are needed to ensure the smooth functioning of our websites.
Functional cookies – these cookies ensure access to additional functions on our websites.
Cookies improving the performance – these cookies support analytical services that help us improve functions of our website and user experience.
Preferential cookies – these cookies may be used to collect information and to publish personalised content and advertisements on our and other websites.
Links to other websites
Websites offered by us may include links to third parties’ websites whose privacy policies differ from ours. Entities of the Rehasense Group are not liable for collecting, processing or disclosing personal data collected via other websites. We inform you that we are not liable for any content and information included on these websites. Links are provided for convenience only and your use of them is subject to the provisions of their Policies. We kindly ask you to read privacy policies placed on such other websites that you can visit via our website.
Our contact details:
If you need to contact us with regard to the processing of your personal data by us, as well as if you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If, in your opinion, we do not meet the requirements concerning personal data protection, i.e. we do not respond to your questions or requests, you do not agree with our privacy protection procedures, you may lodge a complaint with your national data protection authority.
When responding to your request on a case-by-case basis, we may ask you to confirm your identity when it is necessary or required to better understand the request.
If we do not accept your request, we will always provide you with the reason for our decision.
If any changes are made, each time we add a new date to this document.
The current version is effective as of: 23/11/2021
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won't work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
MBL Poland Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Sulejowska 45d
97-300 Piotrków Trybunalski
Tel: +48 44 73 24 100