A new family of wheelchairs and accessories based upon modular design and characteristics.
As part of the ICON Mobility System, utilizing modular design and interchangeable parts across the ICON family, the ICON 120 can cater for many different user types and functional needs.
- For the Attendant Propelled set up, the rear wheel diameter is 16″ and comes with a solid PU tyre
- Front castor includes 7” PU puncture proof tyres
- Safe Weight Limit (SWL) is 180 kg
Brake options include attendant drum brakes and knee brakes with a short lever
- Height adjustable armrests in a range of 27 – 40 cm
- Push handles are height adjustable
- Multiple castor positions within the front fork housing
- Standard multi adjustable headrest is a soft PU covered foam
- The wheelchair is equipped standard with elevating legrests and comfort calf pads.
- Seat width adjustment by moving the arm rest supports in/out by up to 7.5cm (40cm – 47.5cm)
- Seat depth is adjustable in a range between 36 cm – 46cm
- Recline range is 30 dg with 2 pre-set options for a total range of 83 – 126 dg
- Tilt in space range is 26 dg with 4 pre-set options for a total range of – 5 dg to + 28 dg
- Tilt and recline locking pins supplied as standard
- The pre-sets can be changed by the dealer
- The Drop-In arm rest is height and width adjustable, with soft PU covered foam for full comfort
- Elevating leg rests with calf pads, both light and elegant in design. The construction is very rigid and provides excellent support
- Seat and back cushion are anatomically shaped with a multi density, laminated foam construction
- The back provides good lateral and lumbar support
- The seating system is designed to give a high grade of pressure relief
- Both the backrest and seating cushions come fitted as standard with a waterproof and machine washable PU cover
Icon 120 is CE-marked and fulfils the requirements of EU Regulation 2017/745 (MDR) for medical devices and crash test of ISO 7176-19.
- Amputee leg support fully adjustable
- 80 degree legrest hangers
- Lateral supports
- Posture belts and harnessing